Keine Produkte im Einkaufswagen
Hands are a potential surface for viruses and bacteria. AVIRO gloves are treated with HeiQ Viroblock from Switzerland. This results in an washable Anti-Viral surface which destroys pathogens when they come into contact with the fabric surface. AVIRO gloves are anatomically fitted to your hands for a superior fit, and with a self-sanitizing surface giving you a full 50 hours of use between washes.
Made with a high filament fabric which you can wash and reuse multiple times, offering a sustainable and economical alternative to disposable gloves.
- Screen responsive fabric on the tip of index and thumb to use on touch screen devices.
- Silicon on the inside of palm for improved grip.
- Engineered with Anti-Viral fabric
AVIRO fabric has been independently tested:
- ISO18184 Anti-Viral Efficiency >99% (coronavirus & H1N1)*
- ISO20743 Anti-Bacterial Efficiency >99%